When you are browsing websites on the internet, many of these websites store tiny text files on your computer or device, to help track your usage of the site and to customise your journey around the website. These cookies are stored so that if your return to a website, the website server can call the stored information from the cookies, to tailor your experience of the site.
The cookies we use on our website are used in many ways, including:
- To keep a record of the products you've put in your shopping basket for the next time you visit;
- To make personalised product recommendations, based upon the previous times you've shopped on the website;
- To remember your preferences, like address information in the checkout;
- To find out what the website doesn't do well and make improvements to it in the future;
- To allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook; and
- To make sure advertising on other websites is relevant to you.
Cookies are perfectly safe to be stored cannot harm your computer/device. Almost all web browsers have cookie storing enabled as default. However, all browsers have the option to disable cookies. Some cookies on our website are essential and our website will not work as expected without them. If cookies aren't enabled on your computer/device, it will mean you won't be able to add products to your basket and purchase through our website. Your shopping experience on our website will be limited to just browsing and may reduce other functionality across the site.
At 2Under Golf our customer's privacy is extremely important to us and the cookies we use will in no way allow us, or any third party to access your personal information. We do not store any details relating to you or your credit card using cookies.